和六匹各自怀揣着梦想的小马来到了城堡的门前。
他们走下了马车,看向面前在她们眼里充满了无尽幻想和可能的城堡,放声歌唱了起来。
《At the Gala Song》
At the gala
在这庆典
At the gala
在这庆典
At the Gala
在这庆典
In the garden
在花园里
I\u0027m going to see them all
我要去见所有的动物
All the creatures
我会和庆典上
I\u0027ll befriend the
在这庆典
All the birdies and the critters, they will love me big and small
所有的鸟儿和小动物 它们都会喜欢我
We\u0027ll bee good friends forever right here at the Gala!
我们会成为永远的朋友 就在今晚的庆典
All our drea
我们所有的梦想都会实现 就在今晚的庆典
At the Gala It\u0027s amazing
在这庆典 太惊人了
I will sell them Better hurry
我会卖掉 最好快点
All my appletastic treats Yummy yummy
我所有的苹果甜品 真是美味
Hungry ponies They\u0027ll be snacking
饿了的小马们 它们都馋涎欲滴
They will buy them Bring your money
都会过来买走 带着你的钱
Caramel apples, apple sweets Gimme some
焦糖苹果和苹果甜品 给我一些
And I\u0027ll earn a lot of money for the Apple family!
我会给苹果家族赚到很多很多钱
All our dreams and our hopes from now, until here after
我们的梦想与希望 从现在开始直到将来
继续阅读
All that we\u0027ve been wishing for will happen at the Gala, at the Gala!
我们所有期盼的一切 都会在这庆典实现
......
[[这是最棒的一晚!]]
[[在这庆典!]]
六匹小马又唱又跳的走进了城堡的大门,斯派克此时异常的激动。
[耶!这是肯定是最棒的一晚!]
[因为我们要一起共度...哎...等...啊?]
斯派克的话还没有说完,除了瑞瑞以外的小马们全都一溜烟的跑开了。
斯派克一脸幸福的看着留下来的瑞瑞,他以为瑞瑞是特意留下来陪他的。
但瑞瑞接下来的